Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Session 4:  Safety both Inside and Out Feed-icon16x16 Subscribe in a reader

Latest topics
» Mana Thistle
Session 4:  Safety both Inside and Out EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:53 pm by Boose

» Shield Sheath
Session 4:  Safety both Inside and Out EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:47 am by Boose

» Dance of the River
Session 4:  Safety both Inside and Out EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:14 pm by Boose

» Mouseguarding
Session 4:  Safety both Inside and Out EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:58 am by Boose

» Magical Healing
Session 4:  Safety both Inside and Out EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:18 am by Boose

» Material: Elven Truesteel
Session 4:  Safety both Inside and Out EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:54 pm by Boose

» Vanguard Shield
Session 4:  Safety both Inside and Out EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:07 am by Boose

» Goblin Spear
Session 4:  Safety both Inside and Out EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:37 am by Boose

» Story of the Hidden Temple
Session 4:  Safety both Inside and Out EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:34 am by Boose

Main Logo
Main Logo
Main Logo
Main Logo

Session 4: Safety both Inside and Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boose
World Shaper
World Shaper
Boose

Experience : 796

Session 4:  Safety both Inside and Out Empty
PostSubject: Session 4: Safety both Inside and Out   Session 4:  Safety both Inside and Out EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:57 am

From the report documents of Captain Letoshek:

29th day of the Fading

For the first time in months, a few of the volunteer teams have joined forces for the betterment of the outpost: Miss Hirir was running watch shifts in order to force out any unscrupulous activities, most importantly the rash of thefts. From all accounts, the night was peaceful up until approximately three of the clock when one of the watchmen observed a figure coming out of Herstil's Hammer. However, she neglected to obey the order's given and gave chase to the suspect. The individual evaded the capture of the entrance guards, as well. The statement of Miss Bromhaven was taken and she was released.

30th day of the Fading

The failure of these watches and waste of wealth was brought to fruition in the morning, when Herstil's Hammer, Gidanant's Secret, as well as a few residential establishments. Perhaps a different tactic is needed in order to stop this breakout.

I have also received a report from officer Ginbin of some rather disconcerting news; apparently the wolf-man Fenris was attacked by four men wielding weapons just outside of the stable. While there were no serious injuries, this does bring up the issue of whether or not the people of Amberstone are welcoming of the druid, and whether or not his safety (and those of the people around him for that matter) are at stake.

1st day of Leaffall

I have received a report from the exterior campsite of Austrenayr stating that the troll issue has been resolved by a group of fighters. From eye-witness accounts, the four team members were able to take out nearly three-dozen of these enormous trolls that were attacking the camp. They also apparently left the camp without taking payment, saying that they "did the job for the fun of the kill." I am not sure how much of this information I can take at face value however, as the inhabitance of this particular camp enjoy imbibing in spirits on a frequent basis. However, word of this group has apparently begun to spread throughout the settlement; with their killing of the beast of the mines and now the slaughter of the trolls, perhaps this is a team that I should be keeping my eye on more closely...for good or ill.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonfisters.blogspot.com

Session 4: Safety both Inside and Out
Page 1 of 1