Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Session 2:  Getting Around Town Feed-icon16x16 Subscribe in a reader

Latest topics
» Mana Thistle
Session 2:  Getting Around Town EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 5:53 pm by Boose

» Shield Sheath
Session 2:  Getting Around Town EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:47 am by Boose

» Dance of the River
Session 2:  Getting Around Town EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:14 pm by Boose

» Mouseguarding
Session 2:  Getting Around Town EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:58 am by Boose

» Magical Healing
Session 2:  Getting Around Town EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:18 am by Boose

» Material: Elven Truesteel
Session 2:  Getting Around Town EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:54 pm by Boose

» Vanguard Shield
Session 2:  Getting Around Town EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:07 am by Boose

» Goblin Spear
Session 2:  Getting Around Town EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:37 am by Boose

» Story of the Hidden Temple
Session 2:  Getting Around Town EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:34 am by Boose

Main Logo
Main Logo
Main Logo
Main Logo

Session 2: Getting Around Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boose
World Shaper
World Shaper
Boose

Experience : 796

Session 2:  Getting Around Town Empty
PostSubject: Session 2: Getting Around Town   Session 2:  Getting Around Town EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:24 pm

From the report documents of Captain Letoshek:

26th day of the Fading

After the ambush party made their way back to Amberstone, I became aware of the grave situation that they had been presented with: carting back seven dead bodies in the back of a single cart. The priestess of the Raven Queen who had volunteered for the mission was amiable enough to bless the dead and assist them along their final road. Upon arrival, officer Ginbin briefly explained to me the outcome and that Hammerfoot and the druid had been very competent in battle, holding their own against multiple adversaries.

With this interesting bit of news, I thought that it would as good an idea as any other to bring these survivors into our militia ranks, especially after the news had spread rather quickly throughout Amberstone of their acts of bravery and skill. Notice was given to them to report to my offices so that I could confront them with a proposition...

27th day of the Fading

After explaining the predicament I found myself in currently, they accepted the challenge (the druid called Fenris was particularly interested, especially after seeing, what he referred to as, a poor performance from the now deceased guards). Ginbin has been assigned as their contact, seeing how they have some experience and familiarity in dealing with him.

However, they soon made me regret providing them with this opportunity when I received notice that a fight had broken out within the Legendary Horse, between my newly appointed militia group and group number five, who refers to themselves as the Burning Anvil. I and a handful of guards made our way over just in time to find the Priestess and Hammerfoot unconscious with two of the other group's members already dead. The remaining members were taken to the brig and given some time to cool their heads before being released. It appears that dealing with this group will provide some interesting moments in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonfisters.blogspot.com

Session 2: Getting Around Town
Page 1 of 1